Friday, April 6, 2007

You want this. I know I do.

So another cool thing from Found Magazine.

Found magazine is a magazine that publishes things that people found. Letters on the street, love letters found in an attic, notes in a box from a garage sale etc. They're funny, sad, eye-opening, and all that. They came to Houston on tour with some of their best stuff a while back but it was the day before I left for my California trip so I didn't have time to make it. Check out the site and the magazine, you'll enjoy it.



From the site (be sure to read the tracklisting. It's hilarious.):

An instant classic! A few years back Nigel Morgan found a mysterious, unmarked cassette-tape on the streets of Ypsilanti, Michigan. What he heard was a demo tape with a deep voice rapping over Casio drum beats � and every song was a booty-rap anthem! With a musical aesthetic somewhere between Jay-Z and Wesley Willis, this rapper unwittingly created an album of booty-bliss. After the tape circulated around Southeast Michigan for a couple of years, Morgan brought the tape to us, and we just had to share it with everyone. Right after we released the tapes, the unknown artist came forward - Tim Schreiber!
Tracklist:
1. Wave Yo' Booty in the Air
2. Girl, Yo' Ass Is So Fine
3. Ass Thwomp
4. Damn! Yo' Shit Be Up in My Face
5. Wiggle on the Floor
6. Booty Time
7. Booty Flava
8. Booty Shake
9. Booty Don't Stop
10. Big Booty
11. Tim Schreiber Interview w/ Jonathan Menjivar (MPR)
12. Booty Time (cover by The Sweatpants)
13. Wiggle on the Floor (cover by The Sweatpants)
14. Taste That Booty Flava (cover by The Sweatpants)
15. Booty Girl
16. Wide Ass Whumpin'
17. Botty Bitch Bullshit
18. Ass Bump
19. Booty Coniption
20. Oh My God! (Iss a Booty in Ma Face)
21. Booty Bent Ova
22. Boot Ass Delight
23. Booty Sensation
24. Crooked Ass Booty


Click and scroll down to find the cd.

1 comment:

TEA said...

Hahaha, that's awesome. So hey what's up, I have been reading this here blog thing regularly. MySpace IS MyLame for sure. I did get your message and I'm super lame for not calling back yet, but work has been fucking crazy (two overnights this week, 12am-8am shift) and throwing my schedule off. But I will call you soon so we can catch up proper. There's a good chance I'll be moving out near Houston sometime during the summer, not sure yet though. Life's moving too fast. Guess it's better than the alternative. Hear from you soon. - T.