Thursday, April 26, 2007

More Insanity (AKA :like domestics too, see?)





Project F Bomb

Hot Rod Magazine has been doing this buildup for a while. It's got a Nelson Racing Engines twin turbo small block, pumping out 900hp on pump gas, 1500hp on race gas, and it's completely streetable and there are guys driving similar Nelson motors on the street everyday.

It's got suede army green paint with the bomber graphics, and the roll cage, drivetrain, and suspension to match the power. I'd rather have this than a viper or ferrari any day.

1 comment:

TEA said...

My phone died at work so I'll call you about this later-- but I'll be in Houston June 8th, 9th, and 10th to visit my aunt and watch Spamalot on broadway. Maybe we can hang out some time, tear it up on your side of the fence for a change. I'll call soonish between work and moving and such (I'm moving in with Amber for a couple of months, long story). See ya.